Value Based Real Estate VA
A lot can be accomplished in 10 hours…
Partnering with a Virtual Assistant for 10 hours per month can accomplish so much. Below are some real life examples of what can be accomplished for my real estate virtual assistant clients within 10 hours per month.
- Update blog weekly
- Update print version of office inventory weekly
- Update listings on website weekly
- Update contacts in database and send out newsletter monthly
(This stuff has to be done and the value of having it done well by a virtual assistant specializing in real estate support services, as opposed to by an entry level in office assistant who just wants to collect her weekly paycheck is astonishing.)
- Prepare listing presentations
- Research and contact the expired listings in your target area
- Research and contact the FSBOs in your target area
- Send greeting cards to your sphere of influence
(Just one contract obtained from either of these methods could more than pay for our fees for about 2 years!)
Example #3: (we call this our Web 2.0 package)
- Focuses all our time on marketing your site on the web…everything from search engine optimization, blogging, improving website content for search engine performance, writing press releases and submitting them, submitting your site to various real estate directories, constantly keeping website and content fresh and new to improve your rankings and bring you new traffic.
(Don’t get left behind…who’s the agent in your office or neighborhood who seems to be the “charmed one”? You can bet that whomever they are…they are paying attention to all things internet! 80% of all home buyers use the Internet, according to a NAR profile from 2006…and those numbers have most likely increased since then.)
Those are just a few samples of how The 10 Hour VA can improve your overall business performance and free you up to sell real estate! Below is a complete list of services that we offer…your 10 Hour VA package can be as customized as you like, according to your needs. We do offer higher retainer packages containing more hours; however, we feel that the value that can be brought to your business just by partnering with us for 10 hours is a great way to start.
Complete List of Services:
- Website Design / Maintenance and Updates (Please note that website design contracts are done separately from virtual assistant retainer contracts and at different rates.)
- Blog Setup, customization and management
- Creating a “Team” area on the internet (for frequently needed documents, inventory lists, floor schedules, communication, etc…)
- Online listing maintenance and updates
- Handling your REALTOR.com listing enhancements, iMarketing tasks, and website
- Custom Marketing Materials (Flyers, Postcards, Greeting Cards, Fax Sheets, Letters, eFlyers, etc…)
- Advertising management in Print Media
- Custom Ad Design for print media
- Graphical Enhancement on property photos (Why is there always a trash can in front of a house on the day that you need to take the property photo or why does the grass always look brown in the photos when in person it is really much greener? No worries, I can fix that!)
- Digital Property Photography (Local to North San Diego Country area only)
- CMA Preparation
- Phone Script Maintenance
- Contact Management
- Budget Maintenance
- e-newsletter creation & maintenance
- Newsletter creation & maintenance for mailing via postal service
- MLS maintenance and updates
- Update inventory lists / newsletters for the brochure boxes at properties.
- Creating / Maintaining Presentation Books
- Online procurement of office supplies, realtor supplies, etc…
- Organize your email client software (to utilize your email time more wisely and keep you organized.)
- Familiar with the following and many more!
TopProducer, Online Agent, MLS, ACT!, Advanced Access, Homes.com, REALTOR.com, Number1Expert, Craig Proctor’s System, GoToMyPC.com, PCAnywhere, all Microsoft Office Programs, GoldMine, and misc. graphics and bookkeeping packages to get the job done right!